I've started my journey through BageantLand with the interview from last year in EnergyGrid.
Excellent! You and I have some history in common. I'm 2 years younger and I had to give up gin because my liver is fried, but I ate a whole lot of acid too. And I'm sick to death of anyone who did that and later wanted to repudiate it in print. I loved it, and wouldn't change a thing except for avoiding hep C if possible!
The dog on your lap in the photo resembles a lovely mutt we once lived with who got taken out by a car. We have a different style of black mutt now, picture appended. I seem to agree with everything you say. Well, back to my reading.